Urine Multi Drug 9 Panel drug Test is an forensic, all inclusive,
point of use screening test for the rapid detection of :
in human urine at or above the system concentrations
levels established as standard minimums by the National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA),
the World Health Organization (WHO) and SAMHSA as shown in the chart to the right.
- 11-nor- delta 9 -Tetrahydrocannabinol -9- carboxylic acid
- Cocaine and its metabolite
- PCP (Phencyclidine)
- Morphine and its related metabolites derived from Opium (opiates)
- Methamphetamines (including Ecstasy)
- Methadone,PCP(Angel Dust)
- Barbiturates and Benzodiazepines
Note system cut-off concentrations are expressed in nanograms per milliliter.